Okay, let’s get your deets.
Being open about your budget helps us determine how best to accomplish your needs as well as find out if we would be a good fit for your project.
As a company that provides tangible products and intangible services intermingled into the same types of projects, many people wonder what kind of budget is needed to begin an engagement – and why we ask in the first place. This helpful FAQ will give you a guide of factors that influence the cost of your project.
Why should my budget matter?
We build each project plan taking into account a range of factors based off your answers to this form, our initial conversations and our prior experience. Here’s some of the things we’ll consider:
- Design goals – what are the look and feel requirements?
- Preparation – will we be assisting you with a content strategy in this process?
- Project size – how large is your site or app, in terms of scale and content?
- Business logic – do you need any special features developed for this project?
- Infrastructure – will we be assisting you in provisioning a platform given your users and traffic?
- Integrations – any 3rd-party services or custom features we should know about?
- Timeline – knowing your goal will help us structure your engagement in either a sprint or standard plan.
- Your team – the amount of stakeholders will help us determine how we structure your design process.
There are many, many other factors that go into giving you a quote. Knowing your budget helps us to define what is actually possible so we can give you realistic expectations on what is available to you.
What does a typical engagement cost?
Some say buying a website is like buying a car. Just like a car purchase, your project could get as high or as economical as your goals necessitate and budget allows. Our websites, all mobile-responsive, built on a (content management system) CMS platform and loaded with bells and whistles you will need, start around $8000-10000 USD. Our app (web & mobile) projects typically start around $15000 USD but can fluctuate a lot more as there are typically a lot more unknowns. The best way to find out how much your dream project might be is to complete this form so we can get in touch and discuss the details with you.